This example shows how to turn On or Off Google Updates on Android.
Take the following steps to turn On or Off Google Updates on your Android device.
1. Click or Tap on the Google Play Icon on your device.
2. On that screen click on the menu icon (three horizontal lines) at the very top of your screen on the left side.
3. Click or Tap Settings.
4. Click or Tap Auto-update apps.
5. To stop automatic application updates... Click or Tap 'Do not auto-update apps'.
6. If you want to instead auto-update apps only when you're connected to a WiFi network, Click or Tap Auto-update apps over Wi-Fi only in the same pop-up.
Thats all there is to it.
Photographs and ScreenShots by Jeremy Stakich.